LED, from English Light Emitting Diode, are small bulbs that have revolutionized the electronics industry to such an extent that nowadays, one cannot avoiding coming across one, at least, a few times a day. Thanks to its small size, high energy efficiency, long life and simplicity of the technology, it is used in industry, domestic and decorative applications, as well as on the road.
- Our offer is addressed mainly to institutional and corporate clients.
- We offer our clients comprehensive lighting projects that enables the implementation of radical savings in lighting costs.
- We prepare and assemble tailored lighting projects, made to measure according to customer requirements ranging from preparation through to its completion.
- The professionally prepared design allows customers at an early stage to assess the operating costs as well as return on investment.
- Thanks to the superior quality of LED technology, we are able to provide our customers with a 5 year warranty on our lighting.
We invite you to contact us. If you need specific information, please contact us by phone or write directly to the selected department.
We are at your disposal.
We are committed to actively implementing LED technology at a time when active care for the environment and reducing the consumption of electricity is a necessity. It ensures a substantial savings while offering the improvement of the quality of lighting installations used for street lighting, park, industrial sites, offices and many others locations.
The LED light source is extremely viable. In a domestic environment, they can run from 50,000 to 100,000 hours. It also allows you to reduce electricity bills by up to 90%.
LEDs are characterized by a great energy efficiency. Energy efficiency is nearly nine times higher than conventional light bulbs and almost five times higher than halogen, which means that we get the same amount of light while consuming 5-9 times less energy. Long exploitation of LED bulbs reduces the amount of waste. In contrast, low heat dissipation contributes to reducing the greenhouse effect (reducing CO2 emissions by up to 60%).
Each LED consists of a semi-conductive diode that emits light when current is passing through it. The electronics industry has long been using LED technology to illuminate the indicators in various types of electrical equipment.
Currently, LED technology has evolved to a level that allows the use of LEDs in general lighting. LEDs have no filament so they are both more durable than ordinary light bulbs and do not heat up drastically. Instead of filament, the glowing element are electrons moving in the semiconductor element. Due to its construction, they consume much less energy than incandescent bulbs and are able to produce a comparable amount of light.
Additionally, LED lamps have a number of other characteristics that distinguish them from traditional light bulbs:
- They reach full brightness immediately after being switched on compared to traditional lighting which can last up to several minutes;
- When switching of traditional light sources, we have to wait several minutes before you can switch it on again, which prevents the use of motion sensors to turn the lamps on and off;
- For better energy efficiency, the LED light source is fully controlled and can be dim in the range of 1 – 100%, without prejudice to the diode;
- The LEDs are powered by a constant current, which eliminates undesirable stroboscopic effects and reduces eye fatigue;
- The light emitted by the LEDs has a pleasant light color, which can be adjusted through the use of different colour light bulbs;
- LED bulbs are characterized by simple exchange, resistance to mechanical shock, do not contain harmful substances, do not emit infrared and ultraviolet, do not blink;
- In the case of street lighting, LED luminaries allow savings on electricity costs and significantly improve road safety;
- LED lighting, among others, dissipates the fog, thus improving safety on the roads and intersections;